Oh It’s Soft
Bamboo produces some of the world’s most luxurious fabrics and now we have taken this incredible resource to create a soft and environmentally friendly tissue.
Cut Trees Down For TP?
There is a better way…You can now enjoy a super soft and eco-luxurious bathroom tissue without a single tree being cut or settling for inferior products made from recycled paper.
We Love Pandas Too!
The variety of Bamboo used in Silk’n Soft is not a food source for Panda Bears. Silk’n Soft has no effect on the habitat of Panda Bears.
- Environmental Facts
- No Trees were used to make Silk’n Soft
- Made 100% from Bamboo
- 100% Biodegradable
- Rapidly Renewable
- Safe for all Septic
- Fragrance Free
- Why Bamboo?
- Absorbs 35% more carbon than trees
- Produces 35% more oxygen than trees
- Requires no pesticides or fertilizers
- Bamboo is a member of the grass family
- Bamboo can grow up to 75 cm per day
Silk’n Soft bathroom tissue is produced from Mother Earth’s fastest growing, renewable and sustainable plants. Bamboo produces some of the world’s most luxurious fabrics and now we have taken this incredible resource to create a soft and environmentally friendly tissue.
This amazing plant benefits both you and the environment. You will find every roll of Silk’n Soft:
- Uniquely strong and dependable
- Environmentally healthy
- Saving trees for our future generations
- Safe for septic, RV and marine use
- Fragrance free
We are proud of the fact that not a single tree was cut down to make Silk’n Soft. Interesting Facts about Bamboo:
- Bamboo is more Eco-friendly than trees.
- Bamboo does not need pesticides or fertilizer.
- As a member of the grass family, it is one of the world’s fastest growing plants.
- Bamboo grows within months, unlike trees which can take decades.
- Bamboo can grow up to 75 cm in one day.
- Unlike trees, it does not require replanting after harvest. Bamboo grows from shoots that are part of its root system.
- Bamboo helps slow global warming as it removes a vast amount of carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
- Bamboo produces 35% more oxygen than an equivalent stand of trees.
- There are approximately 1500 species of bamboo throughout the world.
- Bamboo is used to produce a huge variety of quality products from hardwood flooring to luxuriously soft fabrics – and now bathroom tissue.
When you purchase Silk’n Soft bathroom tissue you are helping to preserve our forests and our environment.